Won’t change until it’s made a technical foul.I see flops are still a thing this year. They just fall over the place and it's a foul.
NBA fixed that problem.
Won’t change until it’s made a technical foul.I see flops are still a thing this year. They just fall over the place and it's a foul.
I agree. I think one goes to the bench for most of the year. Platoon anyone? lolI don't like EJ and Nick in at the same time.
This! Just can’t have both in together. We play 3 on 5 offensively if we do.I don't like EJ and Nick in at the same time.
Only people dictating the pace thus far are the zebrasWe go off the charts this year if Hagans can dictate the pace, and he CAN do it.
College basketball is ugly. But early season college basketball is really really really damn ugly.
and we were winning just the same and it was entertaining. i think we were in our way to victory too when we were running.The first five minutes were a lot shorter than the last three
KSR Football
KSR Staff Predictions: Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU
KSR Football Recruiting
Recruiting Rundown: Best Kentucky Football Guest List Ever?
KSR Basketball Recruiting
7-5 center Cherif Millogo arrives for surprise official visit to Kentucky
KSR Basketball
What ESPN is saying about Kentucky MBB ahead of the 2026-27 season
KSR Volleyball
No. 4 Kentucky VB back on track with LSU sweep