I wish I were 7' tall. I am going up to dunk all over you. Wish Nick and EJ had that physical type of play in them.
Of this level. No popcorn University allowedUgly from both sides so far , Nov 5th is too damn early for hoops
Refs. Getting a little happy down there.Tweets?
brooks has 2 fouls.Maybe it's just me but I like more Brooks and Juzang right about now.
Refs. Getting a little happy down there.
not too bad so far.
KSR Basketball
Zoom Action: Breaking down Kentucky MBB Pro Day film
KSR Football
Kenny Darby cracks Top 10 of ESPN's College Football Freshman Rankings
KSR Football
Sam Greene willing to do whatever it takes for the Kentucky Defense
KSR Women's Basketball
Kenny Brooks is enjoying watching Clara Strack improve as a leader, 3-point shooter
KSR
KSR Show, 10/8: Previewing LSU and more, live from 10 a.m. to noon