***********UK vs KU********** game thread

Bluest Member

All-Conference
Dec 26, 2009
11,927
3,771
0
Well,the only way Kansas wins is by CHEATING POS REFS,crookedest Calls er seen to prop up a chickenshit team like kansas
 

HenryMuto

Heisman
Mar 31, 2012
20,686
13,979
113
Strange timeout there by Cal. Hope we don't need that at the end. Hope it pays off and gets a stop here.
 

55YardLine

Heisman
Oct 22, 2001
5,368
16,407
113
Folks. I am neutral, and I think the refs are raping UK. They are getting way too consumed with the crowd in Lawrence. Very one-sided.
 

hotelblue

Heisman
Jul 6, 2006
41,683
13,121
0
didn't think it'd be this close. i really thought double digit one way or the other. but these teams are both showing poise.
 

CrustyCat

Senior
Sep 20, 2005
1,620
849
113
Folks. I am neutral, and I think the refs are raping UK. They are getting way too consumed with the crowd in Lawrence. Very one-sided.

I hope that is the explanation in its entirety, because if it's not, then College BB is no different than professional wrestling.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball Sources Say goes LIVE to talk UK Pro Day (with SCOOP from NBA scouts)
  2. 02 KSR Podcasts 11 Personnel: Disrespect for Kentucky ahead of LSU Showdown
  3. 03 KSR Football Kentucky Players Ready for Familiar Foes against LSU
  4. 04 KSR Football Lane Kiffin sees a little bit of himself in Will Stein
  5. 05 KSR Basketball Kentucky MBB finalizes complete 2026-27 schedule