Maybe you are secretly an optimist? Thinking maybe just maybe they figure out away!How is it possible that I'm still watching?
I'm a complete addict.
Keep fighting
We need to Zone
We need to try 1-2-1 defense.
We need to counter play
We shouldn't be down so often if we are Elite.He’s catching us on our down times.
Let’s just see what happens in the 2nd half.I expected to lose, but I’m still very disappointed with how we played the first half. We aren’t even putting in proper effort, missing easy layups and not scoring for 5 straight minutes.
Williams isn't really good enough to be a starter. He is a big body that at times make pretty good passes, but that is about it.
No way to know what Williams’ vertical is because his lazy *** won’t jump for anything.Not pleased at all with the play of our bigs. They seem to play below the rim.
I agree … Why not some of it in first half ??1-3-1 nice adjustment
Blame that on our AD he’s pretty good at not recognizing when it’s time for changes! If it wasn’t for Cal going behind his back we’d still be stuck in Cal’s sewer!We shouldn't be down so often if we are Elite.
KSR Basketball Recruiting
Visit Primer: 5-star PF CJ Rosser arrives for Big Blue Madness
KSR Basketball
UK announces details for Saturday's post-Big Blue Madness Fan Fest event
KSR Football
KSR Explains the Strange History of the Kentucky-South Carolina Rivlary
KSR Volleyball
Kentucky VB to participate in AVCA Match Point, an elite two-day championship in Louisville
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: LB Tavion Wallace listed as questionable vs. South Carolina