Exactly. That's why I mentioned earlier that there needs to be more effort on offense. Fight through those bumps. Run a little faster.I don’t like commenting on game threads, but I will at halftime. This team is allowing every bump to disrupt them on offense and not digging in on defense. It’s visible to the eye, it’s not shots aren’t falling when they’re bad shots. Or shots falling for the Zags. It’s playing soft.
I love this group, I really do. But this is what happens when a bunch of guys from smallet
Schools join together. They simply don’t know how or why.
Learning curve is big.
I expected to lose, but I’m still very disappointed with how we played the first half. We aren’t even putting in proper effort, missing easy layups and not scoring for 5 straight minutes.Oh to the contrary, this is a meltdown lol. Seriously tho, what did we expect tonight. Especially learning Butler was out.
I was told that they weren't needed.At this point there are no DUDES on this team.
As soon as we got the 4 ranking I said we hadn’t proven anything and we were a hodgepodge of players. Some guys thought the one Duke win was proof we were really an exceptional team. Playing these cream puffs had too many fooled.
It was BreaSomebody hit the top of the damn backboard on a corner 3, I think it was Kerr.
Seriously? How the hell does that happen?
Actually, that's not true, keep playing like this and it will be a very short season.
He’s catching us on our down times.Mark Few has absolutely loved this series so far.
KSR Volleyball
Kentucky VB to participate in AVCA Match Point, an elite two-day championship in Louisville
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: LB Tavion Wallace listed as questionable vs. South Carolina
KSR Basketball Recruiting
Visit Primer: 5-star PF CJ Rosser arrives for Big Blue Madness
KSR Podcasts
11 Personnel: A Wide Open Week 5 Preview
KSR
Key stat to watch in Kentucky vs. South Carolina: Turnovers