Yes sirUK saved $7 million/year with Pope instead of Hurley.
Spend some of that effin money in the portal and stop acting like this is Vanderbilt.
Yes sirUK saved $7 million/year with Pope instead of Hurley.
Spend some of that effin money in the portal and stop acting like this is Vanderbilt.
Yep! Zags keep running the same stuff over and over with zero adjustments from us.Jeez. I really like Coach Pope. Tonight, I feel like I’m back to the Cal days in a game that we have no chance to win.
Im some guy that doesn't care about your crybaby act.I don’t care?
People on this board continue to talk about how Amari Williams is rated as the top defender in the nation. All I see is the most poorest post defense that I’ve seen in a long time.Our bigs have gotten destroyed at the rim in every game where we played someone with a puls.
That lacks in finesse beyond WIDE open threes.Rebounding and Post defense killing us. We’re a finesse team fellas. At least this season.
He was not a starter for Dayton.I’m most disappointed in Brea of all players. I foolishly thought he would burn teams but he’s nothing but a liability at this point.
He's so slow he can turn the light off in the bedroom and be in bed right after the sun comes up."How slow is he?"
Exactly. We don't initiate any contact. It's all threes and awkward twos trying to avoid defenders.Yessir we’ve shot 17 threes now
How in the actual eff did we beat Duke
100% this ^^^The speed and skill difference is glaring.
I know Pope said we have the best group of shot makers in the country but it sure doesn’t seem like we have close to that.
I don't believe that. But the fire and effort we gave that game has been awol since.They gave us the game
KSR Football
FEBU: The Kentucky Motto Driving the Wildcats to Defy Doubters
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin talked himself out of fourth down attempt to ice the game in loss to Kentucky
KSR Football
Will Stein dedicates Kentucky's win over LSU to the fans: 'This was for Big Blue Nation'
KSR Football
Déjà Vu? Kenny Minchey Breaks Down the Game-Winning Two-Point Play
KSR Football
Rapid Reaction: An All-Time Night as Kentucky Topples LSU in Overtime