*UK vs Gonzaga Game Thread*

NociHTTP

Heisman
Mar 8, 2023
13,160
20,551
113
No shame in that. Prices for everything are ridiculous. I'm also dropping my TV subs for a while to save money and figure I can watch highlights of our games or watch on a delay if people upload it after the fact (or wait for ESPN+ to archive). Live sports just aren't worth the price to me at this point.
I don't see the stream started by O__Ball__O on YouTube yet. I thought someone said the last game that he starts streaming about five minutes after the game starts.
 

Noxium322

All-Conference
Dec 3, 2011
1,648
1,537
0
I'd be surprised if we even get close this game. No pg, polish the forks. Hopefully I'm wrong.
 

Digger-Cat

All-Conference
Oct 31, 2024
2,317
4,214
0
Why not. We're not winning without Butler. We need great 3 point shooting tonight to even have a tiny chance.
Perry playing even 10 minutes guarantees we lose, we at least have a shot with our usual cast.
Perry is a cigar guy, he has no business being in this game. No way
 

gbl97

All-American
Mar 12, 2002
3,655
5,568
113
They're just trying not to get blocked. Rushing the ball to the rim.
 

NociHTTP

Heisman
Mar 8, 2023
13,160
20,551
113
No shame in that. Prices for everything are ridiculous. I'm also dropping my TV subs for a while to save money and figure I can watch highlights of our games or watch on a delay if people upload it after the fact (or wait for ESPN+ to archive). Live sports just aren't worth the price to me at this point.
found a stream on YouTube! It's choppy, but better than nothing.

 
  • Like
Reactions: UKortho

Kingslayer07

Heisman
Jan 23, 2020
8,638
10,578
113
Perry playing even 10 minutes guarantees we lose, we at least have a shot with our usual cast.
Perry is a cigar guy, he has no business being in this game. No way
We don't have our usual cast. That was the point. Maybe he pulls a Dontaie Allen and hits 6 threes.
 
  • Like
Reactions: UKortho

CrazyCat74

All-Conference
Nov 7, 2018
1,413
2,442
0
Garrison needs to give one of his energy drinks to Williams before these games...geez
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Instant Takeaways: Will Stein coached for the win to snap Kentucky's losing streak to South Carolina
  2. 02 KSR Football See How Kentucky Celebrated the Victory at Williams-Brice Stadium
  3. 03 KSR Football How Kentucky "Put the Icing on the Cake" with Historic 2-Point Conversion
  4. 04 KSR Football Injury Report: Kentucky has some healing to do before LSU comes to town
  5. 05 KSR Football Lance Heard had a BOGO special on pancakes in Columbia