This'll be hairy without Butler. Hoping for the best.
Let Travis Perry play 25-30 minutes. See what happens.
Why not. We're not winning without Butler. We need great 3 point shooting tonight to even have a tiny chance.
No shame in that. Prices for everything are ridiculous. I'm also dropping my TV subs for a while to save money and figure I can watch highlights of our games or watch on a delay if people upload it after the fact (or wait for ESPN+ to archive). Live sports just aren't worth the price to me at this point.Hoping to see the stream on YouTube. We decided to drop our YouTube TV subscription, just don't have the money![]()
Go to Funchester on Facebook.No shame in that. Prices for everything are ridiculous. I'm also dropping my TV subs for a while to save money and figure I can watch highlights of our games or watch on a delay if people upload it after the fact (or wait for ESPN+ to archive). Live sports just aren't worth the price to me at this point.
KSR Basketball
KSR's top takeaways from Big Blue Madness 2026
KSR Basketball
WATCH: KSR Rapidly Reacts to everything we saw at Big Blue Madness
KSR Volleyball
Brooklyn DeLeye's double-double leads No. 3 Kentucky VB to four-set win over Auburn
KSR Basketball
LIVE BLOG: Big Blue Madness
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller officially OUT vs. South Carolina