He gets a pass for his defense too. Moves in molasses5 of 14 ??? Hack-a-Moreno will be a thing. Can't play him late in close games if he doesn't improve quick.
Wasn’t it 38.5? I’ll go check agajnAnybody have the line on this one?
Wasn’t it 38.5? I’ll go check agajn
Edit: Checked. It’s 38
Garrison would getting crushed in this thread if he were playing like Moreno tonightHas Moreno ever heard of a pump fake?
I like this lineup, just have to try and rebound with itI'd like to see small ball for awhile.
Yep. It’s kind of unfair.Garrison would getting crushed in this thread if he were playing like Moreno tonight
But I think it's fair to not expect a junior to make dumb mistakes where you kind of expect them from a freshman.Garrison would getting crushed in this thread if he were playing like Moreno tonight
Yes that is true. But it wouldn't matter to some. Garrison is a whipping postBut I think it's fair to not expect a junior to make dumb mistakes where you kind of expect them from a freshman.
KSR Football
Will Stein loves the Power K, but knows it won't beat LSU
KSR Football
Bio Blast: LSU Tigers
Rivals Football Recruiting
Inside the SEC battle for the nation's No. 7 cornerback Grayden Reid
KSR Football
Kentucky Football attendance is up under Will Stein, third-highest increase in the SEC