I had to post because it’s so random and disturbingWell that seems a bit.........excessive hahaha
It looked like he was grabbing his shoulder and wincing after celebrating.Serious?
He can make spot up jumpers, which may prove useful if we put everything else together. Cameron Mills wasn’t exactly an athlete either. I’m good with giving time for Noah to put it togetherwhat does trent noah do
apparently he has a terrible "attitude"People wanted to kick Oweh off the team![]()
![]()
![]()
That’s Mr. Steal-Yo-Girl to you!apparently he has a terrible "attitude"
KSR Football
Will Stein is doing things at UK that Bear Bryant didn't, 'but I would not consider me Bear Bryant'
KSR Football
House of Blue Hot Take Review dreams big after Kentucky's massive win over LSU
Rivals Football Recruiting
'Kentucky is definitely a program I could see myself at,' says Vanderbilt commit Allen Evans IV
KSR Football
National reactions to Kentucky's upset over LSU: '(UK) is a legitimate CFP Contender'
KSR Volleyball
No. 4 Kentucky VB fights off Ole Miss in four sets