UK vs Belly official

TheBlueMist

All-American
Feb 5, 2004
2,206
5,325
113
Four Wildcats and two Knights...and we lose a 50/50 ball. The grit isn't there this game.
 
Jul 20, 2025
388
325
63
Sure hope this is the year to be matchy, matchy. Bought them over 10 years ago!
 

Attachments

  • IMG_4604.jpeg
    IMG_4604.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 5

Ukwazoo3

All-Conference
Jul 6, 2025
699
1,546
93
Does Moreno really only have 1 rebound and nothing else? I'm not able to watch
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Will Stein is doing things at UK that Bear Bryant didn't, 'but I would not consider me Bear Bryant'
  2. 02 KSR Football House of Blue Hot Take Review dreams big after Kentucky's massive win over LSU
  3. 03 Rivals Football Recruiting 'Kentucky is definitely a program I could see myself at,' says Vanderbilt commit Allen Evans IV
  4. 04 KSR Football National reactions to Kentucky's upset over LSU: '(UK) is a legitimate CFP Contender'
  5. 05 KSR Volleyball No. 4 Kentucky VB fights off Ole Miss in four sets