UK vs Belly official

anon1777473514

Heisman
Jul 30, 2024
6,464
12,943
113
I know. Without him, we suck.
We are sucking with him right now. Wouldn’t you logically conclude the difference is Lowe? Especially considering we were -7 with no Lowe first half of the last game and +19 with Lowe in the second half of the last game? JQ played both of those halves.
 

ChiefPaducah

Senior
Nov 18, 2025
284
496
62
I have a feeling Lowe is going to see little to maybe no time this game unless we are struggling to beat Bellermine. No real reason to chance it I don't suspect.
 
  • Like
Reactions: *Fox2Monk*
Mar 10, 2003
5,927
11,325
93
Our biggest issue is the guys available who are good drivers, Oweh & Aberdeen, are the worst at passing off the drive. Lowe is able to keep his head on a swivel and his dribble alive. As much as Johnson drives me crazy with poor shot selection, I wish we would have primed him to be the backup pg. he has the better vision, he just doesn’t always use it.
 
May 27, 2007
32,038
25,215
113
I mean to be fair you just played two games.........one vs a rival and another game against the former coach.

I don't blame them for not getting jacked up for............Bellarmine lol
 

TheBlueMist

All-American
Feb 5, 2004
2,205
5,318
113
This one of those games when the coach gets guys 7-11 in the rotation minutes. With Lowe taking the day off (and I think he should), it's going to be a boring, bad offensive game.

This also one of those games that contribute to people's confusion when they notice that guys like Noah and Garrison average 5+ points a game.
 
  • Like
Reactions: *Fox2Monk*
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Kentucky now a trendy pick to make College Football Playoff
  2. 02 Rivals Football Recruiting 5-star Kellan Hall on epic night at Kentucky: "They made a statement to the rest of the country"
  3. 03 KSR Football FEBU: The Kentucky Motto Driving the Wildcats to Defy Doubters
  4. 04 KSR Football Lane Kiffin talked himself out of fourth down attempt to ice the game in loss to Kentucky
  5. 05 KSR Football Will Stein dedicates Kentucky's win over LSU to the fans: 'This was for Big Blue Nation'