UK volleyball

KentuckyFlyer

All-Conference
Jan 25, 2007
3,624
1,513
113
I know nothing about Volleyball outside of family picnics. Are there substitutions patterns like there are in basketball in volleyball? Seems like players rotate in an out a lot
 

ORCAT

Heisman
Jan 6, 2003
24,762
12,172
113
I know nothing about Volleyball outside of family picnics. Are there substitutions patterns like there are in basketball in volleyball? Seems like players rotate in an out a lot
Most definitely there are sub patterns mainly based on offensive and defensive patterns. Way too much to explain here especially during the match.
 

KentuckyFlyer

All-Conference
Jan 25, 2007
3,624
1,513
113
These girls are good! Super exciting sport to watch. I’ve really enjoyed women’s beach volleyball in the Olympic, but I’m going to have to start watching this more often.
Totally agree, i cant believe i cant find much of anything about this on the sports outlets. This is exciting to say the least
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball KSR Live Blog: 2026 Kentucky Basketball Pro Day
  2. 02 KSR Football 'It’s Thin': Will Stein hints at bad news on Kentucky's injury front
  3. 03 KSR Basketball KSR's three questions entering Kentucky Basketball Pro Day
  4. 04 KSR Football Kentucky Looking to Crack Third Down Conundrum
  5. 05 KSR Football Get ready for LSU with Will Stein's weekly press conference