Why can we not get higher framerate cameras that don’t look blurry as hell when you know you need to make line calls?Whats the point of replays and challenges if you are gonna get the call wrong.
Even with the blurry camera it was obvious that was out haha what a call!Why can we not get higher framerate cameras that don’t look blurry as hell when you know you need to make line calls?
I think it was out too, but honestly it wasn’t definitive due to the actual contact occurring between the two frames.Even with the blurry camera it was obvious that was out haha what a call!
Because she has the best player in the country setting her in Lilley.I do not see how Stumler is not the best player in the country.
I cant see the game, Can you clarify plzTexas has like four 23 year old men on the team...
I cant see the game, Can you clarify plz
I cant see the game, Can you clarify plz
LOL ok... thought we might have a transgender issue... JK2I'm mainly kidding. They have some serious athletes on the team.
.. and maybe a Greg Oden in there too.
YesThis is more exciting than.. any? Of our men's basketball games this year?
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller, Jason Patterson set to return for Kentucky
KSR Football
Will Stein Says Kentucky’s Identity Is Simple: ‘We’re Fighters, Man’
KSR Football
WATCH: Kentucky's 'unKut' recaps road comeback against South Carolina
KSR Basketball
Sources Say goes LIVE to talk UK Pro Day (with SCOOP from NBA scouts)
KSR Podcasts
11 Personnel: Disrespect for Kentucky ahead of LSU Showdown