Briscoe killed us.
I personally don't like the conference as far as basketball is concerned. Just because someone doesn't agree with you doesn't make them a coward.He wants Kentucky to leave the SEC. Quit trying to create a straw man argument and learn reading comprehension.
Briscoe and Skal a losing combination
I seriously don't understand our guys or Cal. I really don't. How many times does Briscoe have to brick jumper after jumper after jumper after jumper after jumper before we stop giving it to him?
How is that not over and back?
I would like to know as well?How is that not over and back?
KSR Cats in the NBA
BBNBA: Maxey appears on Abbott Elementary, SGA on the cover of TIME magazine
KSR Football
KSR Staff Predictions: Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU
KSR Volleyball
No. 4 Kentucky VB hosts LSU, Ole Miss in bounce back weekend
KSR Football Recruiting
Recruiting Rundown: Best Kentucky Football Guest List Ever?