I don't know if I would feel good if I was a Vandy fan and would need the help of refs to pull out games.
Pulling out an old reference. I got it and I like it lolKentucky shoots free throws like that dude tries to fold a fitted sheet.
Agree. Another game, called the same.Murray has been fouled on every drive if they called it the same at both ends. He should have 10 FT attempts by now.
I can't wait to get Willis back! Add him back to the mix and there is no reason we can't win the title this year. Of course, it takes a little luck, but like Cal says....I like my team!
UK really trying to make this girl moves to Nashville to sing commercial happen.
KSR Basketball
What ESPN is saying about Kentucky MBB ahead of the 2026-27 season
KSR Volleyball
No. 4 Kentucky VB back on track with LSU sweep
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: A couple of small changes for Kentucky
KSR Basketball
MUST-WATCH: Mark Pope is mic'd up at Kentucky basketball practice
KSR Basketball
Mo Williams confident in Kentucky backcourt, but ready to see how they handle bright lights