Allen as well. With his length I believe he can become a hell of a defender as well if he works on it.I would like to have Mintz stick around forever.
Allen as well. With his length I believe he can become a hell of a defender as well if he works on it.I would like to have Mintz stick around forever.
My wife just apologized to her conference call for me screaming two stories downI moved from watching the game on my 100" HD projection at half time to work in my office and watching on a 32" tv. Wife asked why I was staying in my office to watch? WTF!
^acornWell...that is why Ware is in game if anyone was wondering
Youngsters on here believe we are struggling tonight, not true. Cal's taking a Vince Lombardi approach this evening to winning, it's all about wearing them down mentally, via defense. He's getting them ready for the tournament, it's brilliant.
KSR Football
Kentucky Stat Superlatives: The Good and Bad Through 5 Weeks
KSR Football
Will Stein talks about the Power K's return, future plans for the throwback look
KSR Basketball
Your Chance to Purchase Kentucky Basketball Single-Game Tickets is Near
KSR Football
CJ Baxter's timely block on Kentucky's 2-point conversion 'was the deciding factor'