I only see one maybe twoAnybody really see 3 wins left. I don’t.
Richards makes Skal look like Boogie CousinsKnox is a 10 year old
PJ has the IQ of... well no IQ
Hami is not a basketball player
Shai is not a PG
Green wants to be a PG
Cal caused this by leaving Diallo in.LMAO..this is the 2018 UK team we all know..they're about to throw in the towel the last 4 minutes here..quitters. Diallo caused this..he sucks.
Can't disagree. How this game is as close as it is is beyond me.Knox is a 10 year old
PJ has the IQ of... well no IQ
Hami is not a basketball player
Shai is not a PG
Green wants to be a PG
Only trolls or when a dipstick says a kid effing sucks.
Should be.Attendance at next home game will be pathetic
I have yet to see a UK player give up a fast break ball to a team mate. Selfish play all around.
I don't know how that is a no call...wide open lane and dude trips him and slaps his hands....WTF...but we call a BS charge on PJ and halfcourt. College refs at their best.Quade was TRIPPED!!! WTH?!?
weak
KSR Football
House of Blue Hot Take Review dreams big after Kentucky's massive win over LSU
Rivals Football Recruiting
'Kentucky is definitely a program I could see myself at,' says Vanderbilt commit Allen LA Evans
KSR Football
National reactions to Kentucky's upset over LSU: '(UK) is a legitimate CFP Contender'
KSR Volleyball
No. 4 Kentucky VB fights off Ole Miss in four sets
KSR Football
Kentucky fans dunked on LSU's sideline goal and then stole their basketball