ok, honestly y'all - did ANYONE expect this today?
ok, honestly y'all - did ANYONE expect this today?
Doesn't help Poy is out and Derek has barely played.I'm glad to see us play some zone. But our zone rebounding sucks
ok, honestly y'all - did ANYONE expect this today?
He did. Matthews gave him a nudge after. I'm sure they are all sick of his playI think Carrera slapped at Matthews in the backcourt just now.
I just want to get out of here before someone gets hurt.
You are killing me with that Sweep The LegThere it is we finally get to a 30 point lead!
SWEEP THE LEG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
He had 8 assists at the 10 minute mark too.Tyler Ulis up to 20 points. Again.
10th time this season.
me too 8-10 pt win would have been a good oneNope. I'd hoped to win by 10.
KSR Football
Kentucky unveils Power K helmets for throwback game vs. LSU
KSR
KSR Show, 10/5: The party continues
KSR Football
KSR Today: Kentucky is unranked, LSU is coming, and Lexington is ready
KSR
Kentucky inexplicably dropped out of the AP Poll. This is why voters should feel bad about themselves.
KSR Football
'Cold-Blooded' Kenny Minchey leads Kentucky to another massive SEC road win