***UK @USCjr GAMETHREAD***

HenryMuto

Heisman
Mar 31, 2012
20,686
13,979
113
As soon as I seen the throw ahead pass to Ulis I figured he would flip it behind him to Lee for the dunk on the 3 on 1 I never dreamed he was going off glass for the dunk.
 

Blue Bigfoot

Heisman
Dec 13, 2014
7,042
20,765
0
 

HenryMuto

Heisman
Mar 31, 2012
20,686
13,979
113
Wow we actually got another call our way on the charge there and takes the basket away.

Still keep pouring it on please do not let down.

SWEEP THE LEG
 

HenryMuto

Heisman
Mar 31, 2012
20,686
13,979
113
AND 1

The team is putting it all together today.

Damn Cal you should got yourself thrown out in the Kansas and Tennessee games
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Kentucky Looking to Crack Third Down Conundrum
  2. 02 KSR Football Get ready for LSU with Will Stein's weekly press conference
  3. 03 KSR Football Will Stein loves the Power K, but knows it won't beat LSU
  4. 04 KSR Football Bio Blast: LSU Tigers
  5. 05 KSR Football Recruiting Louisville's 4-star WR commit Ja'Hyde Brown will visit Kentucky this weekend