Did you know my guitar is a rocket?Tyler's stock a Rocket! Turn loose the Moose!
Did you know my guitar is a rocket?Tyler's stock a Rocket! Turn loose the Moose!
maybe you should vent more often then? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:True! And I'm eating crow as we speak.. Sorry, I had to vent and right after I say something, he takes it up hard on'm.. My bad guys..
Yes he can coach during halftime.Stupid question, so forgive my ignorance, but can coach cal coach them at half-time in the locker room if he was threw out of the game? Or is he only forbidden from being on the sideline?
Need to prevent unlikely 3s from USC and avoid major foul issues.
http://www.bigbluehistory.net/bb/statistics/Officials/Doug_Sirmons.htmlDoes anyone have a site that gives ref data? I been looking and can't find any
Doug Sirmons might just call more fouls in general compared to other refs
http://www.bigbluehistory.net/bb/statistics/Officials/Doug_Sirmons.html
Jon Scott has done this site for years. We are all in his debt.
KSR Football
Kentucky unveils Power K helmets for throwback game vs. LSU
KSR
KSR Show, 10/5: The party continues
KSR Football
KSR Today: Kentucky is unranked, LSU is coming, and Lexington is ready
KSR
Kentucky inexplicably dropped out of the AP Poll. This is why voters should feel bad about themselves.
KSR Football
'Cold-Blooded' Kenny Minchey leads Kentucky to another massive SEC road win