Love the fight in this team now. It is amazing we're up given the way this game has been called.
He's a 4 year project,never hurts to have a mix of one and dones and 4 year players,besides,he is or was only 17 years old.Humphries shouldn't have a scholarship here. He's no more than a mid major talent.
Ulis is love, Ulis is life
This.I used to enjoy watching basketball... I did.
This officiating makes me just wanna turn the game off. How can they be this bad? It's as if they are punishing us because they don't like Cal. What a bunch of standup ethical guys.
Skal may be the worst rebounder EVER at UKLee Skal Matthews Briscoe...will we score?
I've never seen fouls called on tie ups. We have two in the first half.Typical SEC officiating. Nothing more, nothing less.
KSR Football
Kentucky Stat Superlatives: The Good and Bad Through 5 Weeks
KSR Basketball
Your Chance to Purchase Kentucky Basketball Single-Game Tickets is Near
KSR Football
CJ Baxter's timely block on Kentucky's 2-point conversion 'was the deciding factor'
KSR Football
The Nic Anderson Revenge Tour starts this week vs. LSU