Yeah, I read that the cheats are a 40% 3 point shooting team. IIRC, that’s good for 9th in the country. They also have two bigs that can shoot the 3 ball. I think this will be a tough game for us. Really need this W.5:30 p.m. | CBS, CBSSports.com, CBS Sports App (Free) -- Expect Kentucky to play with a bit of desperation in this spot as the Wildcats try and get their first Quad 1 win of the season after an abysmal shooting performance against Notre Dame in a road loss last week. UNC has been among the nation's best outside shooting teams so far this season, but the Tar Heels are still a work in progress defensively. If the Wildcats can hit a few outside shots and control the offensive glass, they can get a much-needed quality win. Prediction: Kentucky 80, UNC 75
Yep. This isn’t your typical cheats team. They are capable of beating us, however. Especially if the staff continues to not adjust and just goes through the motions. I HATE losing to these bastards. Hopefully we can get a W.The fact they are 2nd on defensive rebounding% is concerning to me. They were even able to keep Purdue and UT off the boards.
That's basically been our offense this entire year. We are going to have to shoot it way better in this game to win.
Happy Birthday.Today is birthday number 77 for me, so I hope our guys win one for me against the tarholes.
Hope ya gave a great birthday.Today is birthday number 77 for me, so I hope our guys win one for me against the tarholes.
We get embarrassed a lot here of late.We have a HOF coach , they have a goober in his first head coaching job at any level. No way we shouldn’t win this game going away. It will be embarrassing if we didn’t.
Wow, you are really old j/k. I don’t turn 77 for 9 whole days yet.Today is birthday number 77 for me, so I hope our guys win one for me against the tarholes.
Take the points. Seems like really easy money. I would love to be wrong about this but it doesn’t feel like we’ve got a chance in this one.Going to need to get a take from @SacramentoKat before I bet the farm.
KSR Football
FEBU: The Kentucky Motto Driving the Wildcats to Defy Doubters
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin talked himself out of fourth down attempt to ice the game in loss to Kentucky
KSR Football
Will Stein dedicates Kentucky's win over LSU to the fans: 'This was for Big Blue Nation'
KSR Football
Déjà Vu? Kenny Minchey Breaks Down the Game-Winning Two-Point Play
KSR Football
Rapid Reaction: An All-Time Night as Kentucky Topples LSU in Overtime