UK had 7 players dunk

bluedog79

All-American
Mar 4, 2008
6,015
5,290
0
I personally didn't know that Butler could get up like that.

He just moved up the draft board some with that dunk

I mean from what I see/saw I would be drafting Lamont Butler in the first 14 picks. Whoever he plays for in the NBA they going to be having a chance to be a hell of alot better..
He's ******* legit defensively and he's not bad offensively.... Plus solid at point guard passing, physical, and best of all he can jam on your damn head. That's a draft pick or he'll be the biggest steal you ever seen in the draft in the second round.
 

HerrosHeroes

Heisman
Aug 16, 2018
27,234
38,040
0
About three of them are top 10 worthy at UK too:
Williams put back
Robinson’s vicious contested dunk
Butler taking it strong on the fast break
 

EliteBlue

Heisman
Mar 27, 2009
16,751
20,269
0
I personally didn't know that Butler could get up like that.

He just moved up the draft board some with that dunk

I mean from what I see/saw I would be drafting Lamont Butler in the first 14 picks. Whoever he plays for in the NBA they going to be having a chance to be a hell of alot better..
He's ****ing legit defensively and he's not bad offensively.... Plus solid at point guard passing, physical, and best of all he can jam on your damn head. That's a draft pick or he'll be the biggest steal you ever seen in the draft in the second round.
I think he’s a perfect bench piece for a playoff team that needs a solid backup, defensive minded PG to give a breather to their main guy
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Kenny Darby, Lance Heard Earn SEC Player of the Week Honors
  2. 02 KSR Football Kentucky Stat Superlatives: The Good and Bad Through 5 Weeks
  3. 03 KSR Football KSR Exorcises Beamer Demons on South Carolina Road Trip
  4. 04 KSR Football Will Stein talks about the Power K's return, future plans for the throwback look
  5. 05 KSR Basketball Your Chance to Purchase Kentucky Basketball Single-Game Tickets is Near