Jaden Smith I think?That skinny db we got with the long dreads really made some big plays for the defense. I'm trying to look up his name. Got hurt towards the end of the game. Haven't seen him much until tonight but he was a baller.
Yes sir that's him! He balled out.Jaden Smith I think?
Smith holding his kneeThat skinny db we got with the long dreads really made some big plays for the defense. I'm trying to look up his name. Got hurt towards the end of the game. Haven't seen him much until tonight but he was a baller.
It's got to be hard playing sec football being that thin. Hes tough tho. Got past his blocker and made a tackle for loss in the fourth quarter that gave a little boost of momentum.Smith holding his knee
KSR
Kentucky inexplicably dropped out of the AP Poll. This is why voters should feel bad about themselves.
KSR Football
Kentucky drops out of AP Poll Top 25 despite win over South Carolina
KSR Football
Not that it matters, but Kentucky got that snap off in time at the end of regulation
KSR Football
Kentucky football is now ranked in the Coaches Poll Top 25
KSR Football
'Cold-Blooded' Kenny Minchey leads Kentucky to another massive SEC road win