UK - Florida WBB -- Eight ejections

mstateglfr

All-American
Feb 24, 2008
16,889
6,704
113
#2 from UF threw the ball from point blank range and missed by multiple feet. I think she missed by more feet than distance she was away from the UK player.
 

msudawg12

Senior
Dec 9, 2008
3,966
714
113
I understand that this COULD HAVE BEEN bad but what in this video warrants EIGHT players being ejected? I see 1-2 at most that should have gotten tossed.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Leeshouldveflanked

johnson86-1

All-American
Aug 22, 2012
15,181
5,723
113
I see 1 person needing ejected. Maybe it was camera angle.
Yea, it looks like everybody but that one instigator more or less de-escalated the situation. Kentucky players stepped in when it looked like she was running at a UK player that wasn't watching. Doesn't look like any of them threw a punch, then the Florida players that rushed over seemed to be mostly getting their teammate under control. Looks like maybe one florida and UK person got into it at the UK bench, but couldn't see if a punch was thrown.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Recruiting "Electric" Mississippi State atmosphere boosts big recruiting weekends
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Can Mississippi State's running game keep up?
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Sunday Notebook: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State PFF Grades from 56-23 loss to Alabama
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Anthony Evans III posts highest PFN WR grade of Week 5