Deep on the bench again. Boston needs the minutesWhere is Allen!!
Cal will say well I felt like these guys had it going. That’s why I didn’t put Allen in.Still no Allen!
I don’t get it about Allen he spreads the floor out and opens it up so much for everyoneAllen can't play defense. Neither can Stephen Curry. But who cares.
He's waiting until Auburn takes the lead.7 minutes in guess CAL forgot who his shooter is. No Allen so far.
He's a great distributor!we have enough guys on this team who can't shoot.
6:30 into the 2nd half before our best shooter sees the floor in a game we’re desperately struggling to score. And he had 8 first half points with two 3s. Where is the logic?
That's the million dollar question.6:30 into the 2nd half before our best shooter sees the floor in a game we’re desperately struggling to score. And he had 8 first half points with two 3s. Where is the logic?
Cal is landing another jet.
Cal has a plan.That's the million dollar question.
It's amazing that he's still in all the mock draft boards.Boston I’m sure is a great kid, he has a long way to go to be an average basketball player.
KSR Podcasts
11 Personnel: Disrespect for Kentucky ahead of LSU Showdown
KSR Football
Kentucky Players Ready for Familiar Foes against LSU
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin sees a little bit of himself in Will Stein
KSR Basketball
Kentucky MBB finalizes complete 2026-27 schedule
KSR Women's Basketball
Kentucky WBB will play program-record 17 games on national TV