same hereThis game is a must radio i heart listen.
Don't want to listen to Dykes, Ravech and Vitale.
This game is a must radio i heart listen.
Don't want to listen to Dykes, Ravech and Vitale.
Probably on ESPNews. Usually is.Now 6:10, will be on espn app. Thanks, ESPN
no joke. not like they don't have 5 other channels including an entire channel for the conference, with ALTs.Now 6:10, will be on espn app. Thanks, ESPN
Because they can schedule more games that way and secure more contracts to broadcast said games. Basically greed.Why do networks only slot 2 hours for games when they know full.well they last at least 2.5 hours.
Yup, Go Cats. Definitely not expecting a win, but boy would it be massive if we somehow pulled it off.This game is a must radio i heart listen.
Don't want to listen to Dykes, Ravech and Vitale.
Man, that will piss off like.....5 people.bumping cornhole championships
bumping cornhole championships
You’ve won that award a time or twobumping cornhole championships
i play on phone and pause tv to synch...about 30 secs.I'd like to do that. How do you sink it up to TV?
Throat cancer man. I'm just glad he's still here.Vitale sounds like crap God bless him
Why must we always get Dykes in nearly every ESPN game.This game is a must radio i heart listen.
Don't want to listen to Dykes, Ravech and Vitale.
I know. I never understood the hate for himThroat cancer man. I'm just glad he's still here.
It's a cess pool, anyway. loli play on phone and pause tv to synch...about 30 secs.
I an behind game thread which is why i have been disappearing from game thread
You’re a champion at bumping cornholesI miss everything.
KSR Football
Randall Cobb named Kentucky's SEC Legend
KSR Basketball
Zoom Action: Breaking down Kentucky MBB Pro Day film
KSR Football
Kenny Darby cracks Top 10 of ESPN's College Football Freshman Rankings
KSR Football
Sam Greene willing to do whatever it takes for the Kentucky Defense
KSR Women's Basketball
Kenny Brooks is enjoying watching Clara Strack improve as a leader, 3-point shooter