Odd that you would have one stance for Roy Moore and another for Joe Biden a democrat.Hope he wasn’t grabbing them by the *****. What audacity for the moron to be calling someone else out. How many sexual harassment Takeshita are pending against Trump? Wonder if Fox News has ever even discussed it? You people are so gullible.
I figured
Odd that you would have one stance for Roy Moore and another for Joe Biden a democrat.
I figured
Odd that you would have one stance for Roy Moore and another for Joe Biden a democrat.
Would you like a slurpy with your feel up, I mean fill up?I wonder how many were Indians......and did he pick them up in a 7-11?
WV Sports Football
Jack Cassidy making most of his opportunities
WV Sports
Game Preview: West Virginia football at Iowa State
WV Sports Football
You might remember these Cyclones when they were once WVU recruiting targets
WV Sports Football
Where WVU football ranks in the national stats after Week 4
WV Sports Football Recruiting
Impressive visit leads to West Viginia offer for 2029 RB Aayden Wright