Is this the worst board change ever?Crown is back!! I can die in peace in now
I think it's just an automated deal. Black Label Wildcat also had a last seen at 5:57 a.m. Seems pretty coincidental
OR DOES IT???!!!???!!!???
I wished.
False.
Completely false. They would ban anyone they thought was him.Truth. Its been confirmed by the higher ups. Awhile ago.
Perfect timing.
Maybe we need Snarcks back for LeBron's first re-run at the playoffs with the Cavs.
Completely false. They would ban anyone they thought was him.
Is this the worst board change ever?
KSR
KSR Show, 10/9: Live from Don Franklin in Lexington
KSR Basketball
Former Kentucky guard Kerr Kriisa pleads guilty to federal wire fraud
KSR Football
KSR Today: Let LSU weekend begin!
Rivals Football Recruiting
5-star DL Kellan Hall will return to Kentucky this weekend, prized DB Grayden Reid too
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller good to go against No. 10 LSU