Bolden simply put....
UK- If bigs jump to the League, he will go there. Bolden bought into Cal's sales pitch.
Duke- He goes to Duke if his parents influence is strong enough or if UK has too many bigs
I would say it's a 60-40 chance favoring UK
Can you prove the lack of class attendance...If so supply the information to the NCAA and I am positive there will be a ruling by next week. Are you sure you are not a North Carolina fan, if not you sure have their attitude.I don't know that this is the case in this situation, but don't under estimate the lack of class room attendance and work for a one and done at UK vs Duke and the influence it has on some recruits.
Bob Knight already did.Can you prove the lack of class attendance...If so supply the information to the NCAA and I am positive there will be a ruling by next week. Are you sure you are not a North Carolina fan, if not you sure have their attitude.
Well put SkyI'm really glad that Bolden is not an UNC type of player. At least it gives us a shot at him. No chance at all if HOF Coach Roy Williams had wanted him. You know HOF Coach Roy Williams has been generous in that way to Duke and other schools ever since he's been in Chapel Hill. Just shows what a classy guy he is as to how he wants to give other programs a shot at national titles. That is why he is the most interesting man in the world.OFC
Devils Illustrated Football Recruiting
Duke Commit Tracker: How the Blue Devils’ Class of 2027 commits played in Week 8
Devils Illustrated Football
Nate Sheppard on injury: “I’m good to go”
Devils Illustrated Football
Duke can’t solve fourth quarter against Georgia Tech
Deacons Illustrated Football
My Take On Others: Carnage, carnage everywhere
Devils Illustrated Football
Duke gives up late touchdown, loses at GT