Just watching the game and how does teams get returning players and we get all the players that go pro no matter what I just don't get it. Cal I know is going to get blamed but some go and never make it
100% when you create a culture that pushes out guys even if they aren't ready because they'll cash a rookie contract on upside alone, then this is what you get.It's all on Cal.
Because every year UConn loses out on Top 20 high school guys and those players think they have a guarantee ticket to the NBA after a year in college REGARDLESS how that year went.Just watching the game and how does teams get returning players and we get all the players that go pro no matter what I just don't get it. Cal I know is going to get blamed but some go and never make it
KSR Basketball
UK Pro Day was a 'really, really positive day' for Kentucky basketball
KSR Basketball
KSR's top takeaways from Kentucky Basketball Pro Day 2026
KSR Cats in the NFL
BBNFL Week 4: Wan'Dale Robinson and Chris Rodriguez find the end zone (again)
KSR Women's Basketball
Kentucky WBB has a versatile trio of 6-foot-5 Wildcats: 'We call them our 6-5s'
KSR Football
Kentucky is very familiar with LSU QB Sam Leavitt