UConn Kickoff @ 6 pm 11/3

TU4ever2

All-Conference
Sep 21, 2008
2,503
1,176
0
I'll be there. This may be our only shot at another win this season.

Unfortunately you may be right. A loss here may also be the final straw. I expect our attendance to plummet for the remainder of the season. Tulane will be brutal, it will uptick a bit for homecoming. I hope it's at least something for senior game.

Hard being a Tulsa fan right now, imagine it is harder to be a senior.
 
  • Like
Reactions: cmullinsTU
Inside Tulsa Sports

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa offense sputters in loss at Arkansas
  3. 03 On3 Football College Football Injury Report: Latest Week 4 updates at Texas, Ole Miss, Florida & more
  4. 04 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa at Arkansas: History, Rivalry and Bad Blood
  5. 05 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tre Lamb warns Tulsa defense: 'Number six is a real problem'