Ok. I missed that one.I assume he was talking bout Romo.
Tristan Lacey #49. He made the last PAT. He’s a Senior.
Ok. I missed that one.I assume he was talking bout Romo.
Tristan Lacey #49. He made the last PAT. He’s a Senior.
Monty won’t because he’s soft.With UCONN taking timeouts and going for two after we have refused to throw the football for an entire half to be nice, we should come out and throw deep here. Todd Graham would
With UCONN taking timeouts and going for two after we have refused to throw the football for an entire half to be nice, we should come out and throw deep here. Todd Graham would
Monty won’t because he’s soft.
I can say he's soft, soft, soft, and he won't threaten to find me.He’s just like my favorite poster, that doesn’t post anywhere but the Alley he’s... SOFT!!!!1111
I can say he's soft, soft, soft, and he won't threaten to find me.
Aren't they Division3?Well.. . The losing streak is over!
He already knows who everyone is and where they live. The call is coming from inside the house
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa leaves Arkansas with plenty to fix before North Texas
College Football Playoff
College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa offense sputters in loss at Arkansas
On3 Football
College Football Injury Report: Latest Week 4 updates at Texas, Ole Miss, Florida & more
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa at Arkansas: History, Rivalry and Bad Blood