I guess, but not really shocking or noteworthy. Hannah was a stretch. Kylie has ZERO offensive skill after 6 years in college. McCabe won't even be able to play this season even if she could slide into round three. Nobodies going to waste a pick on an injured player that probably wouldn't make the roster anyway, and Jada?? Lolol.. Do they draft hostess in the pro's?UCLA 6 of 7 senoirs drafted, Iowa 0 of 4. Tough to beat that type of talent. Was hoping Hannah would get picked in the third round and make some nice $$$ at the end of a WNBA bench
Last year, 20 of the 36 drafted rookies made rosters (I think), so 20 veterans lost their jobs.
Thank you for your feedback. I am often incorrect. I took found many places that stated 20 made rosters and assumed someone had to leave to make space. I realize I may have oversimplified it, but I believe the underlying principle is sound: there are more roster spots available this year.Incorrect.
Rivals Football Recruiting
Whispers from out West: ACC, Big Ten, Big 12 and SEC visits resonate with several from the region
Hawkeye Report Football
Hank Brown listed as starter in Iowa's two deeps
Hawkeye Report Football
Iowa Football Opponent Preview: Washington Huskies
Hawkeye Report Football Recruiting
Which Iowa recruits plan to enroll early?
Hawkeye Report Football
The Chuck Long Podcast