A Kentucky loss followed by a Duke win. Gonna be a good night tonight![]()
Very true SkyThere's only 2 things in sports better than a UK loss. A Duke win of course and a unc loss so UK fans you will have a Duke fan pulling for you come Dec. 17th. OFC
There's only 2 things in sports better than a UK loss. A Duke win of course and a unc loss so UK fans you will have a Duke fan pulling for you come Dec. 17th. OFC
I always feel dirty after that UK/UNC game. SMH. But yeah. Go Cats or, you know, whatever. LOLThere's only 2 things in sports better than a UK loss. A Duke win of course and a unc loss so UK fans you will have a Duke fan pulling for you come Dec. 17th. OFC
I always feel dirty after that UK/UNC game. SMH. But yeah. Go Cats or, you know, whatever. LOL
The first year they played, I actually wasn't sure who to pull for in that game, but the second that ball was tipped, the better blue instincts kicked in and I was cheering for UK and hating every second of it. It's like choosing between eating crap or drinking garbage juice.As much as I dislike seeing UK win it is a no doubter as to who I want to win when they play unc. Yes I feel pretty guilty pulling for UK but it's unc. Sort of wish they wouldn't even play each other but it is what it is. With that said I'd love to see UK blow them out. I want everyone unc plays to blow them out. OFC
The first year they played, I actually wasn't sure who to pull for in that game, but the second that ball was tipped, the better blue instincts kicked in and I was cheering for UK and hating every second of it. It's like choosing between eating crap or drinking garbage juice.
There's only 2 things in sports better than a UK loss. A Duke win of course and a unc loss so UK fans you will have a Duke fan pulling for you come Dec. 17th. OFC
Can they both lose?
I believe that's called a Duke victory.
I see what you did thereI believe that's called a Duke victory.
Devils Illustrated Football
Football preview: Duke at Georgia Tech
Devils Illustrated Basketball
Blue Devils roll in first test against opposing team
Devils Illustrated Basketball
Live coverage: Belmont at Duke
Devils Illustrated Basketball
Scrimmage preview: Belmont at Duke
Devils Illustrated Football
Across the Beat: Getting to know Georgia Tech