No idea. But I assume it would be best to walk over to the Busch Student Center and get one from there.How is the Uber situation after a game? Assuming it goes down to the wire, and everyone is leaving around the same time (after RU last second win).
Availability and cost? I guess that Penn State last year or Washington the year before would be the only recent comparables.
Never Uber from a football stadium. There are too many people waiting for Ubers. Walk into New Brunswick and Uber from there. Much better chance of getting a car. Better yet, take a train closer to your destination and uber from there.How is the Uber situation after a game? Assuming it goes down to the wire, and everyone is leaving around the same time (after RU last second win).
Availability and cost? I guess that Penn State last year or Washington the year before would be the only recent comparables.
I question how official that is. This is not identified on the new transportation plan but was shown on the previous plan.I found out the official ride share location is the light blue lot, which is almost as far as walking to New Brunswick.
The Knight Report
Brandin Knight takes over Rutgers basketball while Steve Pikiell battles cancer
The Knight Report
Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
High School Football
Prediction: Can Bergen Catholic (N.J.) run the table in the 2nd half of the season?
The Knight Report
WAR ROOM: Latest Recruit Scoop and Team News on Rutgers Athletics
The Knight Report
Rutgers Basketball talks Big Ten Media Days on BTN