As it should be!Student section is back down on the sideline behind the bench, thats a plus.
I doubt the Pine Bluff band cares to coordinate with anyone. They’re just going to play.For the love of God, figure out how to coordinate between the bands and sound system Everyone is playing at once and it's just noise.
Just staring down the receiver. Making it easy.Telegraph for sure
I wish that was trueThat call should stand.
Yeah, overturning it was questionable.I wish that was true
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa Football searching for answers after second straight loss
College Football Playoff
College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa falls 45-44 to North Texas in overtime heartbreaker
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
After Arkansas, Tulsa has to respond — just like it did in 1982
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa gets chance to bounce back against UNT in conference opener