Then he doesn't know Gillis as well as I do. No sarcasm hereNot really, Whitmer had heart. Pretty sure Spooner's "example" was sarcasm.
Then he doesn't know Gillis as well as I do. No sarcasm hereNot really, Whitmer had heart. Pretty sure Spooner's "example" was sarcasm.
And neither does Gillis.... remind me of JWPure sarcasm.
And Whitmer doesn’t remind me of JW at all. Maybe I’m missing some sarcasm myself.
And neither does Gillis.... remind me of JW
Perhaps the loser is the troll who calls himself mr peanutbutter?You losers still hung up about the 0-4 points a self destructive, flunking alcoholic could have scored at nationals?
I loved ready that part in the final season book always wondered what happend to him he qualified in 98 but then was gone after thatKasey Gillis was an absolute stud and a very sentimental favorite of ours. Guy just couldn’t get away from the pin or go home mentality, could shotgun a beer, and kick the **** out of most with the best of them! His run in ‘97 as a freshman in Cedar Falls was legendary…. Wish there was video of him decking Maldonado and his and Gables celebration.
Hawkeye Report Football
Iowa Hawkeyes 2026 Freshmen Report
Hawkeye Report Football
Iowa's Updated NCAA Stats & Rankings
Hawkeye Report Football
FILM BREAKDOWN: Every Jeremy Hecklinski pass attempt from the game against Washington
Hawkeye Report Olympics
WATCH: Rick Heller, Myles Davis talk fall exhibition win over Kansas
Hawkeye Report Olympics
Play-by-play recap: Iowa 15 Kansas 10 (F/16)