Did you already get off of the express? LolJackson, lowest BB IQ of any player I can recall
I just don’t get how Cal keeps recruiting athletes but doesn’t play fast
Isn't it crazy I used to really get upset but this team and the last 5-6 years has taken it all out of me!I can't even get mad anymore.
Jackson doesn't need to declare this year
He needs strength and offense. You see his first shot today?of course he doesn't but he will anyway
They need to play volume ball. Take as many shots as humanly possible. They have to make some, right?Slow it down and grind it out. Why try to win by 30 when you could win by 2, or in our case lose by 2.
Did you already get off of the express? Lol
KSR Football
Five Things You Need to Know About the South Carolina Gamecocks
KSR Football
The KSR Pregame Show is live from Fan Fest in Lexington
KSR Football
Cole Cubelic Shares Good News and Bad News for Kentucky-South Carolina
KSR Football
Two former Kentucky high school signees now start for South Carolina
KSR Football
Clayton White vs. Kentucky: Can the Cats end this streak of dominance?