U. ILL@ NU Prediction Thread

NU Houston

Senior
Apr 12, 2010
6,545
525
113
Looks like two people got the final score correct, so they're co-winners.

Not that I was pulling for Illinois to score, but a meaningless TD (and extra point) on their last drive would have meant that I predicted the final score correctly (28-17). I was actually debating earlier this week whether the Illini would score one TD or two. I need to pick up another hobby.
 
Wildcat Report

Latest

  1. 01 Wildcat Report Cats roll over Ball State, 45-14, in uninspiring rout
  2. 02 Wildcat Report Fearless Forecast: Ball State vs. Northwestern
  3. 03 On3 NIL Northwestern agrees to 10-year extension on Under Armour deal, will receive increased NIL investment
  4. 04 Wildcat Report Media Day Notebook: Northwestern hungry to rebuild with 11 new players on roster
  5. 05 Wildcat Report Northwestern vs. Penn State PFF Grades Analysis