Tyreem Powell ?

SirPerceval

All-Conference
Jul 27, 2001
6,196
3,064
78
Watched the replay. As he ran off the field after the injury, it looked like his left arm was pretty much motionless on the side of his body. Hope he is ok and can play vs. OSU.
That sounds like a stinger - maybe Mr Powell will keep us posted - Greg can’t fire him for leaking info😜
 

March Hare

Freshman
Aug 14, 2023
39
78
0
That's the way I saw it.
Surprised Moses Walker wasn't used instead of Hinspeter.
I know what you mean. As happy as I am to see Moses running on the kick off unit, and as much as I'm looking forward to seeing him take his turn on the defense, maybe having Timmy. step in for Jamier (who of course stepped in for Tyreem) says something about the depth of the linebacking crew!?
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Rutgers Basketball talks Big Ten Media Days on BTN
  2. 02 The Knight Report Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
  3. 03 The Knight Report Rutgers Baseball announces full 2027 schedule
  4. 04 On3 Football Tony Petitti commits to improved non-conference scheduling if College Football Playoff expands to 24 teams
  5. 05 The Knight Report Rutgers Baseball Transfer Portal Profile: RHP Ryan Mealy