Reportedly he doesn't want to go to school in the state of KY due to gang threats?
Well, I guess the list is Kansas, Nebraska, Dakota schools, Boise St, Hawaii, and maybe BYU and Utah State to be less concerned about gang activity.Reportedly he doesn't want to go to school in the state of KY due to gang threats?
ValidReportedly he doesn't want to go to school in the state of KY due to gang threats?
That LIST kind of reflects that he's getting away from the state of Kentucky![]()
That's on him then bc he grew in KY.Reportedly he doesn't want to go to school in the state of KY due to gang threats?
Valid. I lock my door driving through Mckee now a days.Reportedly he doesn't want to go to school in the state of KY due to gang threats?
I’ll be driving through McKee in a couple days.Valid. I lock my door driving through Mckee now a days.
Stay safe! Try to hit McKee during off hours or the traffic is crazy.I’ll be driving through McKee in a couple days.
I grew up there. I know the traffic pattern.Stay safe! Try to hit McKee during off hours or the traffic is crazy.
KSR Football
Bowl Roundup: Kentucky comfortably in postseason projections following 3-1 start
KSR Football
Shane Beamer opens up on job security ahead of Kentucky matchup
KSR Football
House of Blue Hot Take Review digs into Kentucky's 45-21 win over South Alabama
KSR Football
South Carolina star EDGE Dylan Stewart suspended, OUT vs. Kentucky
KSR Football
Kentucky is dominating the Middle Eight