I don't know what it is with these great shooters in HS that sign with UK then can't hit the side of a barn. Go figure.
It's the RR Curse.
I don't know what it is with these great shooters in HS that sign with UK then can't hit the side of a barn. Go figure.
No Jr on the team next yearWe will have several come back next year including our bigs. I believe EJ will be gone and unless PJ goes D-league he stays. Will have a few juniors on next years squad.
I truly hope soThis will be a fun thread to look back on in a few months, kind of like the one declaring Monk Archie Goodwin 2.0.
I remember the threads over the summer comparing him to NBA hall of famers lol
KSR Basketball
5 Storylines 25 Days Out From College Basketball
KSR Football
Will Stein Show Recap: Jumbo formation, fake quotes, and playing well at home
KSR Football
LSU's last five trips to Lexington include some Kentucky Football classics
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller, Jason Patterson set to return for Kentucky
KSR Football
Will Stein Says Kentucky’s Identity Is Simple: ‘We’re Fighters, Man’