I just wonder what keeps him from being a 4 star. Looking at his stats and measurements its hard to see why not.
I just wonder what keeps him from being a 4 star. Looking at his stats and measurements its hard to see why not.
I just wonder what keeps him from being a 4 star. Looking at his stats and measurements its hard to see why not.
^^ This. He wrecked stuff in that game.I couldn’t agree more, especially after watching him in the MS/AL game.
Maroon and White Football
Anthony Evans III posts highest PFN WR grade of Week 5
Maroon and White Football
Standout Stats: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
Maroon and White Football
Unpacking Mississippi State's offensive unraveling against Alabama
Maroon and White Football
"Learning Moments": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on rough outing for QB Kamario Taylor
Maroon and White Football
"We let ourselves down": Isaac Smith and Anthony Evans III speak on Mississippi State's defeat to Alabama