TX Tech Stadium, suck it Craig James

Cantdoitsal

All-Conference
Sep 26, 2022
3,359
2,705
113
Yeah where ever Craig James and his piece of **** son are I hope somebody walks up and kicks them both square in the nuts.
Always thought that story got blown outta proportion and thought it sounded far fetched but of course I wasn't there. I meet and have met tons of Tech Fans here in DFW and never met a one who didn't miss Leach or agree with his dismissal.
 

OopsICroomedmypants

All-Conference
Sep 29, 2022
2,415
3,408
113
View attachment 278621

Not sure how Coach would feel about this but nice gesture.......
I have a buddy who is a Texas Tech grad. He and everyone there love Mike Leach. First thing he said to me when we hired him was “that man is a national treasure, damn I miss him. You guys will love him”. Leach has always been my favorite football coach starting back when he was at Tech. I even used to use his playbook on PlayStation NCAA Football.
 
  • Like
Reactions: IBleedMaroonDawg
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
  3. 03 Maroon and White Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
  4. 04 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football "Fine line": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on managing health and preparation