(not responding)
use google chrome and download AdBlock or AdBlock plus.Every so often the Java and Flash ads on some websites kill my browser, and I get the (not responding). Drives me nuts.
I missed the days when websites were clean, simple and not cluttered with ad ****.
use google chrome and download AdBlock or AdBlock plus.
I do use Chrome, but I've not installed the AdBlock software yet. I know I need to give it a try at some point, but I'm very limited in what I will install in a computer in general so it takes me a while to jump into it.
(not responding)
WV Sports Football
Pat Kirkland uses past experiences to aid in role on special teams
WV Sports Football
How does Jason Chambers fit into West Virginia cornerback room?
WV Sports Football
WVU bowl projections: Where the Mountaineers could land after Week 4
WV Sports Football
Rich Rodriguez doubles down on development, retention plan for WVU
WV Sports Football
Ryan Ward focused on consistency and growing as a blocker