Two weeks ago, I posted Mullen will

vicious

Redshirt
Aug 9, 2008
191
0
0
be gone. He will not come back due toihaving absolutely no offensive line. A good coach always knows when to leave and the PSU job is the one. I think if he had some offensive players to come back to, he'd stay...but he won't be hot when he just wins two next year. Here is to you pukes, I called it. He's leaving because it will be the worst OL in the history of MSU football! Here we go again. Drinks are on me!
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Basketball Recruiting 5-star AJ Williams details his official visits and where things stand with UNC, BYU & Arkansas as the early signing period nears
  2. 02 Maroon and White Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
  4. 04 Maroon and White Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar