Two serious questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiamMcPoyle

Redshirt
Nov 12, 2010
42
0
0
I believe Mullen was set to visit Johnson tomorrow night. Anybody know if that is still on?

Also, people close to Tobias are insisting he is regretting his commitment to TSUN. If he changes his allegiance now and wants to come to MSU, would we still want him at this point (Madison folks are saying his legal issue is going to get fugly)?
 

Columbus Dawg

Redshirt
Feb 23, 2008
1,642
0
0
Yes, Mullen is still visting tomorrow night.

No, we don't want Tobias.

Good luck to your Bears next season.
 

LiamMcPoyle

Redshirt
Nov 12, 2010
42
0
0
Hey dipshit, I assure you I am a Bulldog and nothing I have posted would indicate I am a TSUN fan. What a stupid response.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Baseball "This is Home": 2028 OF Axton Westmoreland commits to Mississippi State
  2. 02 Maroon and White Basketball Mississippi State MBK Assistants speak on size and length added to 26-27 squad
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football "Go make the play": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby on Defense and responding to Alabama game
  4. 04 Maroon and White Basketball Mississippi State WBK to play exhibition at Choctaw Central HS
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting WR Darion Moseley backs off pledge to Arkansas, has Big Ten and SEC schools on his list