The only Balls having a worse day than Lavar and Lonzo:
I certainly wouldn't judge the kid by the mouth of his father. Lonzo and Fox are good friends and speak highly of each other.
Wouldn't surprise me that if one of his sons wants to go to UK
You know...that is an interesting question. Another one would be, would we want him? I can't see Calipari every recruiting a kid with a parent like that.
If I could link I would show Kurt Russell(Wyatt Earp) in movie tombstone after knocking of his first cowboy to avenge his brothers death and holding up the number one with his finger. UNC shouldn't even be competing add to that they are the media darling right behind Duke, this should be reason enough. Lets just hope lightning(Monk) can strike twice in the same place.Roy Williams
Lol yeah about a few weeks agoTime for lonzo to tell his dad to just STFU.
The only Balls having a worse day than Lavar and Lonzo:
![]()
Some lunatic tweeted Herbstreit that he was racist for cheering for UK. Some people are just sick and sad.
That doesn't even make any GD sense.
He was saying that Herby was racist for cheering against Lavar Ball...and that he wouldn't be cheering for UK if Lavar was white. Herby's response was perfect. "I feel sorry for you."
Some lunatic tweeted Herbstreit that he was racist for cheering for UK. Some people are just sick and sad.
I wouldn't draft him...BC of daddy...Lonzo had the pressure of backing up daddy's mouth.will NBA GM's want to put up with the distraction when Lonzo gets on a crap team. He ain't Steph Curry.
That's what young people do. If you don't agree with them, they claim racism. That's their argument. MoronsSome lunatic tweeted Herbstreit that he was racist for cheering for UK. Some people are just sick and sad.
Rivals Football Recruiting
5-star Kellan Hall on epic night at Kentucky: "They made a statement to the rest of the country"
KSR Football
FEBU: The Kentucky Motto Driving the Wildcats to Defy Doubters
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin talked himself out of fourth down attempt to ice the game in loss to Kentucky
KSR Football
Will Stein dedicates Kentucky's win over LSU to the fans: 'This was for Big Blue Nation'
KSR Football
Déjà Vu? Kenny Minchey Breaks Down the Game-Winning Two-Point Play